Attention Examinees: JLPT July 2019 – Instructions
JLPT July 2019 is just few days away. BNK wishes you all the very best for the examination.
PLEASE NOTE: The test/examination center is ST. JOSEPH BOYS HIGH SCHOOL.
For location please click here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ynWTbv8G3Z26b2yu9
Following are the instructions that the examinees need to follow without fail :
- Please be at the examination centre by 8:00 AM on Sunday, 7th July 2019.
- Be seated in your allotted rooms by 8:40 AM without fail.
- Please bring a COLOUR PRINTOUT of your TEST VOUCHER (hall ticket) and ORIGINAL PHOTO ID PROOF on the day of the examination.
**SOFT COPY OF TEST VOUCHER (HALL TICKET) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED**
- Please carry a HB PENCIL, eraser and sharpener.
- Do NOT use a pen for marking your answers or for writing your registration number. We recommend you do NOT carry a pen with you when you come for the test.
- Use of mobile phones, watches with alarms / beep functions and recording devices are strictly prohibited throughout the exam including the breaks. You will have to keep your mobile phones switched off and leave it in your bag outside the examination hall, at your own risk. Defaulters’ test papers will be invalidated.
- All belongings including valuables should be left outside the examination hall at your own risk. Therefore, we suggest that valuables and expensive gadgets are not brought to the test site. We are not responsible for your belongings.
- Please maintain silence in the corridor during the break time and while leaving the examination hall after your exam is over, as exams for the other levels may still be in progress.
- As St. Joseph Boys High School has a very strict dress code policy, you are instructed to wear appropriate clothing for the exam. Entry will be denied if the examinee is dressed in shorts/skirts.
- For latest information please visit our:
JLPT Test Administrative Committee requests your understanding and co-operation.
Dewa Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu